This is the official 4.2 firmware version 130722 released by Rikomagic for our stick. First, you have to download the firmware image from here, here or from here. Then follow this tutorial to flash the firmware image with Rockchip Batch Tool v1.7.Build details:
- Android 4.2.2 - Jelly bean
- Baseband: unknown
- Kernel 3.0.36+
- Languages: all
- 5.1 sound output
- gapps are preinstalled - the firmware is rooted, just need to install SuperSu or Superuser from Play Store to have root acces.
- Wifi & Bluetooth working just fine
- Build number: MK802IIIS-eng 4.2.2 JDQ39 eng.zs.20130701.170314 test-keys
- Vendor software version: Rikomagic MK802IIIS_R-BOX_ANDROID4.2.2-SDK_V1.0.0
Enjoy this new find, share is love!
Always keep in mind that this is not a review, just a first sight of this firmware. You have to test it more for another details, to see if it satisfies your needs.